Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsMarketing
NOWATCH is an Amsterdam-based health innovation company for the curious. By blending cutting-edge technology with the leading science around mental health, we explore the frontiers of wellbeing. The NOWATCH Awareable is our flagship product, and the first step on our journey towards helping people recover from stress quickly and enjoy more meaningful lives – because Time is NOW.
We are seeking a proactive and energetic Marketing Intern to join our team. This role will play a key part in identifying and forging new partnerships, while also enhancing our relationship with our current community. If you are passionate about wellness, social media engagement, and developing partnerships, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Affiliate Identification & Engagement: Identify potential affiliate partners that align with the NOWATCH brand and mission. This will involve conducting market research, reaching out to potential affiliates, and establishing beneficial relationships.
- Collaboration Opportunities: Find opportunities to collaborate with wellness-focused influencers, hotels, retreats, and organizations. This will include identifying potential partners, making initial contact, and exploring the potential for collaboration.
- Social Media Engagement: Engage with our customers and followers on various social media platforms. This will involve responding to comments, participating in discussions, and building strong relationships with our community.
- Thought Leader Engagement: Identify and interact with interesting thought leaders on social media in ways that build our brand and promote meaningful discourse.
- Community Research: Research new communities where NOWATCH may have an impact. This will involve identifying these communities, understanding their dynamics, and strategizing on how to best engage with them.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about wellness and has a keen interest in marketing. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are a must. The candidate should be comfortable with social media platforms and have a knack for networking and establishing partnerships.
- Native English (or bilingual) writing and speaking skills
Exceptional copywriting skills
A love and understanding of social media
- A passion for wellness oriented information and people
Effective time management and organizing skills
The ability to perform and deliver in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude
The ability to work independently and as part of a team
The ability to be proactive with strong attention to detail
You are able to commute to our office in Amsterdam
Available per 1st of July or August 2022
What we offer:
- Experience in a global tech startup with room for personal development
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team of internationals
- A broad scope of responsibilities through which you can learn and expand your skill set
- Great team, culture and place to work with quarterly team days