Marketing Manager / Lead
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsMarketing
NOWATCH is an Amsterdam-based health innovation company for the curious. By blending cutting-edge technology with the leading science around mental health, we explore the frontiers of wellbeing. The NOWATCH Awareable is our flagship product, and the first step on our
journey towards helping people recover from stress quickly and enjoy more meaningful lives – because Time is NOW.
NOWATCH pioneers in the wearable market with new algorithms and sensors. Our hardware and software solution is part of a large and growing wearable industry. NOWATCH is backed by strong investors with teams in Amsterdam (NL), Oulu (Finland), Santa Barbara (USA), Djapur (INDIA).
For more information, visit www.nowatch.com.
Job Description - Marketing Manager / Lead
We are looking for our new Marketing Manager / Lead, who will become part of our team and work directly with our team in Amsterdam. You are responsible for overseeing all marketing activities and leading the marketing team and growth, based on KPIs. Develop the marketing strategy, lead the team, manage the marketing budget and ensure all marketing efforts are aligned with NOWATCH's goals and objectives. You will have the opportunity to work in a great office environment located in the heart of Amsterdam. Being surrounded by ambitious young professionals is what makes you want to be part of NOWATCH’s great culture.
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy within lean budgets
- Oversee social media, blogs, newsletters, email campaigns, marketing campaigns and ambassador activations
- Oversee PR freelancers
- Lead the marketing team and provide guidance and direction, driving KPIs
- Work closely with product, tech and sales teams to ensure marketing is driving the overall company direction
- Analyse marketing data and adjust strategies as necessary
- Manage the marketing budget and allocate resources effectively
- Identify new marketing opportunities and industry trends which create opportunities for NOWATCH
- Develop marketing campaigns and oversee their execution, applying creative grass-roots approaches
- Collaborate with external partners such as agencies and vendors as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 5+ years of marketing experience with a proven track record
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with marketing analytics and data-driven decision-making
- Experience in the wearable market is preferred.
- Interest in balance, mindfulness and wellbeing topics
- Experience in the technology and/or lifestyle industry is preferred but not required
- Based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
What we offer:
- Work experience in a global Startup Tech company with room for personal development
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team of internationals
- A broad scope of responsibilities through which you can learn and expand your skill set
- Apple MacBook
- NOWATCH of choice
- Flexible working hours
- Location of Amsterdam with ability to work partly from home
- Great team, culture and place to work with quarterly team days
WE AND YOU
We are a small team of very enthusiastic, hard-working people. We go at the speed of trust and make our own rules to create the best possible environment for our employees. You'll definitely fit in if you have a hands-on and positive approach, think outside your own department, and wanna join our movement in helping people get more from each moment in life.