Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
NOWATCH is a beautiful piece of jewelry monitoring stress, sleep and movement. Next to our website where customers can create their NOWATCH in the Atelier, we have a store at the Prinsengracht 455 in Amsterdam. We are hosting multiple experiences in the store, from Yoga and Breathwork on the 3rd floor, to an Ayavaya destressing experience on the 4th floor, and an icebath on the 5th floor.
In your role as Store Manager, you guide visitors through the NOWATCH story of wellbeing, technology and gemstones. You welcome them when they come in, tell the story of NOWATCH and show the products with great care. You also organise events (using Classpass) and make sure we have a daily rhythm of events that includes the best yoga, breathwork, meditation, and cold exposure experiences in the centre of Amsterdam. You also manage a team of employees that works flexible hours to meet the store's needs. You will also oversee a versatile team of employees that adapt their working hours to accommodate the store's demands. Your responsibilities include scheduling employee shifts, monitoring their accomplishments, and submitting a weekly report to the marketing lead detailing the total hours worked by the team and the tasks achieved during that period.
You excel at making people feel welcome, you are great at conversing with people and dealing with different types of people comes naturally to you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create the conditions for a good store experience; including cleaning and safety protocols
- You manage the daily wellness experiences with experienced teachers (breathwork, meditation, icebaths, Ayavaya)
- You manage a team of part-time employees
- Host store visitors and tell them about the NOWATCH
- Order picking and packaging when customers order a NOWATCH in the store
- You improve the store hosting experience by sharing feedback with the marketing and customer care team
- Every day you spend some time helping customer care so you really get to understand the product and company better
Fluent in Dutch and English (writing and speaking)
- Excellent people-skills
- Can-do attitude
Effective time management
Organized and punctual
High attention to detail and care
The ability to perform and deliver in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude
The ability to work independently and as part of a team
The ability to be proactive with strong attention to detail
Location: NOWATCH Amsterdam Store, Prinsengracht 455